Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mass Update!

My friends husband called me up and asked me to do a surprise cake for Jennifer for their anniversary. He had me do a recreation of the top tier of their wedding cake! It wasn't my proudest moment. Buttercream frosting and i dont always get along real well. But it turned out ok i think! I added their kids initials (MJM) on the back of it too!
 
This one was for my friends little girl. I managed a little better with the buttercream this time! Lol!

These were just for fun. They are miniature lemon drop cupcakes!

 

The cupcakes were for another little girls birthday. They were White Chocolate, and for some unknown reason it took me a few batches to get one that didn't sink in the middle. They looked more like donuts. It was weird....but eventually, they turned out, and she got her cupcakes!

 

Obviously, these were easter cupcakes. The little bitty mini ones were for the kids at church. The big ones were for the adult kids at the Easter BBQ at church!

 

I cant remember if i've posted these or not, so i'm going to go ahead and do it again! It's a wedding cake and a grooms cake. The Groom is a soldier, so he got a surprise tank at the wedding! It's one of my all-time favorites! The wedding cake was a topsy turvy cake. My first ever, and definitely a learning experience....the middle tier was a little too big around, so it didn't turn out exactly how it was supposed to. Cute still though!

 

The purple "1" cake above was for the little sister of Roper! This was his 3rd birthday! He got a little buckle cake for his very own! I cant actually take much credit for the big cake. I was extremely busy and behind schedule that day, so my husband actually ended up making all the fondant figures on the cake!

 

I think that's all my most recent cakes. I feel like i'm forgetting some though...hmmm...Let me know if i've made one for you in the last few months and there's no picture of it on here! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment