Monday, April 30, 2012

Harvest Church Youth Fundraiser!!!

Mark your calendars for MAY 5th! That's when the youth at Harvest Church are holding a bake sale fundraiser to raise money to go to camp this summer! We have some seriously awesome youth in our church, and it's a privilege for me to be able to help them out to go to camp!


So come to Harvest Church (formerly the Booth Barn, 1100 Booth Drive in Pocatello, call me for directions if you need) this Saturday and pick up some goodies! There will be Wild Sugar cupcakes, brownies and cookies, along with all the other baked goods donated for the fundraiser! I will also have Wild Sugar gift certificates available too!


Or how 'bout this? If you can't make it to the fundraiser on Saturday, or if you don't even live near Pocatello (*ahem* that's YOU my Utah and extreme southern Idaho friends!), you can place a custom order with me instead! It doesn't have to be for the 5th, it can be anytime, just let me know it's for the youth fundraiser and I'll make sure 100% of the proceeds go to them!


Prices will be a little less than my usual so make sure to give me a call and get a price quote!


Here are some basic prices though:


6 cupcakes $13 (or $2.25 ea for singles)
Dozen cupcakes $26
6 brownies $12 (or $2 ea)
Cookies $20/dozen


Be sure to send your friends to the fundraiser too, because I'm starting a new referral discount. For every paid order placed (or fundraiser item bought) by someone that says "So and So sent me to Wild Sugar" you will get $5 off your next custom order!

No comments:

Post a Comment