Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bridal shower treats!

I did all the finger food desserts at my friends bridal shower last night. The cookies from the last post were part of it, and i spent all day yesterday making the rest of the stuff! Literally all day too! I was frosting cupcakes right before i ran out the door to be there on time! LOL!

I did learn that i need to get a lot more serving plates and towers and such if i'm going to be doing events like this though, that's for sure!

I didn't get the greatest pictures of the whole spread because i actually attended the shower as a guest too, i wasn't just there to set up the food. But here's a few before i left the house!

The lineup was:

White chocolate covered marshmallows with sprinkles in her wedding colors
My amazing chewy brownies, bite size of course!
Little bitty mini cheesecakes with cherry and blueberry topping (almost too cute to eat!)
And Key West Cupcakes that are AMAZING! They are filled like Twinkies with lime filling! Thanks to Jen for the recipe!
And the cookies of course!!

Everyone loved the food, so hopefully they liked it enough to order some from me!







No comments:

Post a Comment