Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome to Wild Sugar!

The sugar has hit the fan! (quite literally sometimes!) My love of sugar and my need to have some kind of artistic ability have combined to create Wild Sugar! You bring the crazy ideas, i'll bring the crazy cakes!

This is a place for "Confection-istas" from newbies to professionals to share ideas, recipes, and *ahem* mistakes and learning experiences (not that they ever happen! Shhh....). And also to put my creations out there for you to have at your next event! From wedding and birthday cakes to Girls Night Out dessert spreads complete with chocolate strawberries and cheesecakes!

5 comments:

  1. This is really cool Crystal! And the little sugar crystals fit in more ways than one, huh? I get the purple zebra now. That one took me a minute. Good job! Why did everyone in this family get creative genes, but me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and cakes! You are so creative with the cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so creative !!! your so talented !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K Serioulsy, I love your title. What a great name. How did you make your title. Did you take that picture of the Sugar Crystals? I love this. What a great idea about sharing recipes, advice, mistakes, ideas etc. I love that you put it out there as a network type place for us cake-lovers, eaters, decorators. etc. I ran into a pretty fun(ny) blog, called cakewrecks.blogspot . There might be some fun things you can pull off there to add onto your blog as a humorous cake of the day or something. Its about profesional cakes that go HoRiBly WrOng. i have stayed up late looking at it too many times.... its addicting but hilarious. Once again, Crystal another Great Idea!

    Sorry my comments are always way long. I;m just so impressed and have so much too say i guess? But i really do love your title header. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! I love the comments! Keep 'em comin'! I'll have to check out cakewrecks!

    Oh, and i made my header with photoshop, i totally should take my own picture and make it but i was kind of experimenting to see if it would even work. I just got the pic from some stock photo thing though. I'm sure i'll have a new one soon! I cant leave anything alone very long. It's like rearranging furniture! Lol!

    ReplyDelete