Friday, August 14, 2009

"The Brittany"

My friend Brittany asked me to make a cake for her birthday. All the details she asked for was "Pink, black, stripes, polka dots, funky, weird, and Brittany Bright". So this is what i did! I hope i got it all in there!

I did discover that i love love love polka dots. They are just too fun! I couldn't quit putting them on! I even put them on the cupcakes!

Besides the fact that the cake is fun LOOKING, it also tastes great! (Yes i tasted them all. You really think there were only 6 cupcakes total? I think not!) I tried a whole bunch of new recipes with this one, and they are ALL great! The bottom layer is devils food cake with chocolate chips and cream cheese filling. Can you say RICH!? The top layer and the cupcakes are white chocolate cake with white chips, and a white chocolate cream cheese filling. I cannot describe to you how i love this new filling. There are just no words!!! And i dont even LIKE white chocolate! Needless to say, these new recipes will DEFINITELY make my favorites list!

PS....these pics made me see all the little flaws. Don't worry Britt, i will fix them before i bring it up there to ya!






1 comment:

  1. I love love love this cake.... Its so cute and funky. I love the colors. Good job girl

    ReplyDelete